In my near future

8.09.2011

Cat Woman/Eartha Kitt
I'se be eartha     kitt-en
purr'n around the alleyway
underneath the drunken sounds of
the streets

walk quick
tabby (this) cat.

The End.

It is now my favorite time of day: night. I'm in between life stages and finding reasons to write out of thin air. "Must be nice" is what I used to say to others and now I speak the same sentiments to myself. Must be nice Candace...to feel safe in your skin. Must be nice to look forward to those down's that bring better up's. Must be nice to be a lady and a ____ indoors. Must be nice...

3 comments:

smileinyourliver said...

"I'm in between life stages and finding reasons to write out of thin air"

Beautiful Candace!

I hope the pen provided a reason to smile from your liver :)

Love and Light!
-Quest

Candace said...

Thank you love! And speaking of liver (lol), I am on the verge of doing a master cleanse. I'm a bit nervous about this because I don't want to lose any weight! Have you ever done one?

smileinyourliver said...

Yes. Ive done it for 8days but you will indeed lose weight. I lost about 15lbs in those 8days. Maybe you can do it for 3days instead of a week. Cleasing to me is a mere test of the mind. I did a juice cleanse where I only drank fruit and vegetable juice for 40days. Amazing. I couldnt believe I did it. You can also try doing a two day detox with a mixture of water, grapejuice, orange juice and lemon (I can provide the measurements if you need them). I do this mixture when I feel heavy or had a weekend of not being kind to my body.

Post a Comment