Autumn | Pt. 1

8.07.2011





Let's see...what have I done so far on this lazy Sunday? I woke up, of course (thankfully), had a quick bite, scrambled through Etsy stores, spilled my green & jasmine tea on the floor (yikes!), and now, I am contemplating on whether I should a) take a nap or b) read Eat, Pray, Love again. I am bored. Book suggestions, anyone?

Gray Works | Sunday Brunch Footed Platte $85.00
Boukoo At Home | Linen Oblong Pouches $18.36
Little Batch Botanical | Cupcake Lip Balm $3.50
TinaDee | Unique Bird Band Ring $110.00
L'Accent Nou | Ethnic Porcelain Blue & White Earrings $45.00

3 comments:

smileinyourliver said...

Ive been trying to get through eat pray love for a while. I really need to take a moment and actually read the damn thing. Some pieces bore my short attention span. Im going to trying again...Peppermint tea, silence and the book. We shall see what happens.

Candace said...

It was like that for me too, at first. I kept taking breaks so by the time I started reading it again, I felt disconnected from the story. I finally had enough "me" time to devote to finishing it and now I find myself trying to find books that are just as good as Eat, Pray, Love. Gilbert's writing is so humorous, and unapologetically true. It helped me come to terms with accepting certain truths about myself:)

smileinyourliver said...

I do love Elizabeths writing. Very forward. It makes want to always be truthful and honest with myself. Something I love about her is that she makes life so much more beautiful in the mist of personal hell. Life is all about the journey to self discovery. ;)

Post a Comment