A Tribe Called Aztec

8.16.2011

School is in session, my mind is wrapped around W.H. Auden poems & the four fields of anthropology, so I'll keep this post short & sweet.

I saw this dress on Etsy a few weeks ago and knew I had to have it. Winter is closing in, but I think this would be the perfect outfit for an arts exhibition or art-related event (picture this: hair up in a messy bun, minimal jewelry, nude makeup, and a clutch), especially since it was designed by a graphic designer. Though I like the light blue dress, I'm really digging the cobalt blue (check out their site below). The bracelet was designed by Son Of A Sailor, based in Austin, TX. The designers, William and Jennifer, also have a vintage store on Etsy called Son of A Sailor Vintage.

Top photo: QooQoo Fashion
Bottom Photo: Son Of A Sailor

0 comments:

Post a Comment