//I'm GOOD.

3.27.2011



And I'm back on my grind/ A psychic read my lifeline/ Told me in my lifetime/ My name would help light up the Chicago skyline/ And that's what I'm/ Seven o'clock, that's primetime/ Heaven'll watch, God calling from the hot lines/ Why he keep giving me hot lines/ I'm a star, how could I/ not shine/ How many ladies in the house/ How many ladies in the house without a spouse/ Something in your blouse got me feeling so aroused/ What you about/ On that independent shit/ Trade it all// for a husband and some kids/ You ever wonder what it all really mean/ You ever wonder if you'll find your dreams?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes! One of my favorite artists and songs here!

Candace said...

This is one of the songs I consider to be my "theme music." So uplifting.

Post a Comment