//Kiss.

3.25.2011




One of my favorite songs, "Kiss yourself for me," by Darnell Levine, came to mind tonight. After spending the last few nights in solitude-- studying my own heart & what my Creator has planted in me, I am delighted in the effort I've made so far to LIVE, not just exist. This love-work is more of a spiritual practice, a lifestyle...essentially, a beautiful thing...

Tonight, I heard a faint whisper...telling me to "put your lips out like this, put your hand up to those lips, kiss yourself for me..." Smiles in reverence, is what he once said of me. I understood it today and in spirit, gave thanks for the manifestation of light-- perfect & pure.

2 comments:

Monique said...

Lovely photo and its wonderful that it came with solitude and silence. Much Love

Candace said...

Thank you dear!!! Peace to you:)

Post a Comment