Left or Right?

3.27.2011



Left brain: I am the left brain. I am a scientist. A mathematician. I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear. Analytical. Strategic. I am practical. Always in control. A master of words and language. Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers. I am order. I am logic. I know exactly who I am.

Right brain: I am the right brain. I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion. Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter. I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feat. I am movement. Vivid colors. I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas. I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel. I am everything I wanted to be.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely picture. i don't think it's that clearcut though- you are some of each i suppose- especially as right handed people are supposed to use their left brains more, you know?

Adiya

Candace said...

I agree. I am extremely analytical and business-minded, even when it comes to my utilizing my creativity. The key to stimulating each side is finding and maintaining balance. Too much "freedom" without order or a plan of action can lead to chaos.

Lisa-Bisa said...

its so amazing how the mind works. The muscles in my right brain are clearly dominate but the business side in me reminds me that the left is not too far off. great pic.

http://www.physicalcanvas.com/

Candace said...

Truly amazing. I've never thought about what side of my brain was more dominate, until I came across this photograph on tumblr.

Post a Comment