Mind & Soul Connect.

3.01.2011

Aries: Fire Sign. Water cools me down.


In my opinion, meditation is purely subjective. I've grown to understand the spirit that
resides within me--peaceful, vibrant, and curious. I call her "she."

Thoughts for today:

Remain unresponsive to nonsense/bs.
It isn't enough to know my own worth, I must act as if I do too.
God is ever present, speak to him truthfully and He will bring peace.
A career & work are two different entities. I choose to have a career.
Friends bring so much laughter & joy into my world. Pray & build always.

As if I needed more confirmation, my horoscope states:

"If you've been feeling tired or sick lately, this will probably turn around for you, Aries. You may 
often experience moodiness, and this can be a real drain. Your emotional state can affect how your 
body feels. Be sure to take care of your feelings as well as your body. If there are things that need 
to be worked out, take care of them today. The two really do go together."


...off to take care of myself.

4 comments:

Stella Kodi said...

awww...I bet it feels nice to just wake up knowing and acting on it...have a great rest of the week

Candace said...

It is!:) Love your profile pic...so pretty! I hope you have a wonderful week as well:)

Unknown said...

Love this. True talk

Adiya

Candace said...

Thank you dear!!

Post a Comment