Today is new

2.20.2011


There is no better reaction to ignorance than peace. Being spiteful is not my cup of tea and I find it
very difficult to deal with individuals who would rather handle their opposition with immaturity than
to simply speak their mind & let it be. I won't allow it to anger me, so this will be the last time I give
it energy.

Today is new.

I am thankful for:

God-- always loving, always forgiving, always existing.
My puppy and his weird behavior, licks, whining and eating habits.
The nightly convos I have with Ihsan & the understanding he has of me.
Lovely spring weather, daydreams that stem from it, and the sound of birds.
Opportunities to build with others, grow as a person, and expand my knowledge.
Nature-- its ability to nuture, care, and repair without the aid of harmful chemicals.
Coffee and other tasty drinks; Sweets and other comforts that warm my heart & soul.
Music-- soul-stirring, enlightening, "easy on a Sunday mornin" good-- and I love Bob Marley.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post!

"There is no better reaction to ignorance than peace. Being spiteful is not my cup of tea and I find it
very difficult to deal with individuals who would rather handle their opposition with immaturity than
to simply speak their mind & let it be"

My favorite part.

Candace said...

Thanks pretty lady! I'm glad you enjoyed it!!!:)

Unknown said...

Thank God for new days!! Yeah, we've got so many things to be thankful for and so many things, like spite, that are just not worth the effort! Good resolution girl.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog! :D

Adiya
P.S. Love your layout

Candace said...

@ Adiya- You're welcome queen and thank you!:)

Post a Comment