Mind's eye

8.19.2011

My Friday nights are often spent in solitude, even if I lend my voice to converse, intimately & boldly, with another soul. Somewhere between reading for my Creative Writing class and organizing, I was compelled to open my moleskine journal-- the one that is made for sketching and preserving fond memories in the form of words. From me to you:

Appreciation. I'm very blessed. I sometimes feel like a dreamee. Living a dream and resting in our love. Silver-lined sidewalk strolls, sugar-sweetened kisses. Heartwarming hugs and soul-searching stares. Producing love and consuming the universal truths we discover in our space. Hoping for tomorrow with out phantom nor fear. Wind in your hair, wetness in your eye, the two of us rolling whatever locomotion may be.
-Lover

Speak and be heard, illuminating the minds of those in your domain.
-Author unknown

We exist to exhibit God, to display his glory. we serve as canvases for his brush strokes, papers for his pen, soil for his seeds, and glimpses of his image. He un-commons the common by turning kitchen sinks into shrines, cafes into convents, and nine-to-five workdays into spiritual adventures. When you magnify your Maker with your strengths your days grown suddenly sweet.
-Max Lucado

Art is not for the cultivated taste. It is to cultivate taste.
-Nikki Giovanni

You're beautiful, God-gifted, angel-kissed, intelligent, slightly psych...:)
-Lover

0 comments:

Post a Comment