Strange Life. Strange Food.

7.16.2011

Crawfish boil. One of many summer gatherings in the South. Why the face? It was my first crawfish- EVER.

I've been gone so long that I missed myself. What have I done since my last post? Lived life: tumultuous, lovely, enlightening, and incredibly grateful. I broke up with facebook to be with Twitter, and so far, so good. I also decided to continue my studies as a BFA major. Art, it has a hold on my spirit and I can't live without exercising my right to create & free myself. Soon, I'll rekindle the love I have for poetry, but until then...I'll write, paint, create...without fear or self-criticism (unless it is productive).

My quote for the months ahead: Visual positivity, exude beautiful energy. It's easy, just try.

Song of present: Jesse Boykin III- Zoner

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So this is what you've been up to! Love the new blog layout and lovely pictures on the main site. Welcome back. That crayfish looks freaky lol

Adiya
Muse Origins
Muse Origins (Creative Nigerian Features)

Post a Comment