10 Things

3.21.2011































A LIST:10 THINGS

1/ I am reading "The Way of the Lover- Rumi & the Spiritual Art of Love," by Ross Heaven and it is heaven.
2/ I registered to attend an open house and workshop for massage therapy school in Asheville, NC!
3/I really want to try Tisano Cacao tea-- chocolate tea. Who doesn't love chocolate?
4/ Jesse Boykins III is a gem-- no, he really is. His voice is like....velvet.
5/ I want to try neem oil (for hair & nails) and peppermint oil (for hair wash)
6/ I'm working on changing my prayers...how I say them is just as important as what I say.
7/ Avoidance is intolerable. Speaking my mind might bruise a few egos, but the truth is better than a lie.
8/ I am drinking almond (soy) milk instead of cow milk.  The natural hormones in cow milk boosts
sebum production and as a result, causes acne.
9/ I'm itching to paint again...but I need paint $$$ so until then, sketching in my pad will have to do.
10/ I can't keep my fingers out of my hair!!!! Could this be love? I think so.

1 comments:

Patrick Pineda said...

thanks for making Tisano one of your top 10 things to do.... go over to www.Tisano.com we have free samples only pay shipping...

let us know what you think

;)

Post a Comment