Break free

2.11.2011


4:11 am

▲Peace, be still▲

My feet are not planted as deeply as I would like, but I do possess
an energy-- graceful, emotional, accepting, and thriving. I am an
enlightened, spiritual, knowledge-seeking being, and at my best,
resilient. My spirit urges me to speak sweetly & truthfully at all
times, to exude the grace most see, but my dear, I am also very
human. I've been broken & pieced together in foreign ways,
by foreign hands, told lies, and abandoned by ones I believed.
No, no, no fret...this spirit saids. My sweet, I will never leave
you...I never left you...I am always with you. Ashé

Peace to those awake in spirit and now awake in this new morning.
Give thanks, break bread (literally & fundamentally).
Dance, laugh with a fully belly, shake, shake, shake
your lovely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment