Inspired.

1.20.2011








 I was browsing StyleLikeU.com and came across an amazing feature & closet of Kimberly Sumner, an artist that currently resides in Brooklyn, NY. This video is so inspiring, especially for someone like me...being that I've never been to NY & at 27, I am just starting to turn my dreams into reality. Her style is so care free and she shares my love for COLOR & BOLD jewelry. Love it.
 
"There is a point of acknowledging and realizing that you are trying to assimilate and be something you will never be... What's wrong with being yourself?"
-Kimberly Sumner 
 Check out her feature by clicking here. All photos above are copyrighted by StyleLikeU.com. 

1 comments:

Love.Therapy.God.Life said...

::dope chick...she has a very electic style with pieces that can work for ages::

Post a Comment